Here is a list of things that have happened since abruptly leaving my job on Tuesday:
- I had a long lie. On a weekday. And done nothing all day.
- I went to Dundee to visit my sister and bought things to make her new flat feel homely.
- We found a potential new house. Scott and our families went to view it. He called solicitors and we sorted out an agreement in principle.
- I went to Let’s Eat Glasgow and ate some amazing food.
- I had an orange hot chocolate and felt instantly Christmasy.
- I posted my zone card for a refund on the remaining three weeks that I no longer require for my notice period.
- I posted more letters this week than I have in the past few years.
- I tried weetabix and I can’t believe I refused it as a child.
- I tried some beer. Still disgusting.
- I stopped hoarding empty perfume bottles. I really need to get more to replace the finished ones.
- Bullet journalling.
- Played games in a pub for the first time. Who knew staking mini plastic chairs was so fun.