1) My Ipod – I cannot go a day without listening to music and my ipod goes pretty much everywhere with me, hence why it is a horcrux.
2) Tom – I’ve had Tom for as long as I can remember and why I was younger he went everywhere with me. Including Tenerife.
3) A picture Jayne drew – Jayne is like my favourite person ever and she always draws things for me and I love this so hence why I chose it. 🙂
4) Looking For Alaska by John Green – This book really changed the way I think about life and people and all that sort of stuff. It’s full of brilliant quotes. After I read this, I started reading loads more books like I used to when I was younger. So I suppose you chould say this book got me into reading again. Plus I got it signed by John Green when I was at his event at the Edinburgh Book Festival. Love him. (:
5) My Scrap Book Thing – I basically put anything and everything in there. There is loads of stuff from Cyprus and there are stickers from the Tumblr gathering, stuff from the Metro, Nando’s napkins, labels, wrapping paper, stuff from Fiona, other stickers, drawings, wristbands, ect ect.
6) Giant Red Die – When I was about 3 years old or something, I can’t remember, I had a giant floor game of Snakes and Ladders and this die is from that game. I used to play it all the time with my papa Williams and my uncle Richard when I was at my papa’s house. When I say it was giant, it probably wasn’t but at the time, it seemed giant to me. I still have some of the counters for each player around my room. I think I only have two of them left though. I have no idea what happened to the rest and the board. I think it might have burst or something. I loved it.
7) Me. Obviously.